We could tell you why it is great to work at SHBH, but we thought we’d let one of our therapists, Sarah, tell you instead.
“I love working with SHBH. Why?
- The feeling that the most important part of what we do is helping the children we see.
- The “paperless” aspect of the work!
- I can talk directly to the lead staff and feel like I am really being “heard.”
- The fact that I feel appreciated as an employee and valued for my opinion, input, and expertise.
- The pay here is more generous than any other place I have worked.
- SHBH provides so many extras for the children they serve, which is a blessing as a therapist.”