A Physical Therapy Assistant who provides coordinated physical therapy to patients of all age groups under the supervision of a Licensed Physical Therapist.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy assistant with an Associate Degree in Physical Therapy
- Licensure: Current Texas State License to practice physical therapy.
- Experience: Two years experience as a Physical Therapist Assistant preferred.
- Skills: Therapy skills as set forth in the Therapy Practice Act and other regulatory agencies. Good interpersonal skills.
- Transportation: Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and current auto liability insurance
- Other: Proof of current CPR and Hepatitis profile; ability to work flexible schedule; ability to travel locally
Environmental and Working Conditions:
Works in health care facility or patient’s residence
Physical and Mental Effort:
Ability to do heavy lifting, bending, pulling, pushing and standing. Prolonged standing and walking required.