A registered professional who provides coordinated care to patients of all age groups. Plans, implements and evaluates patient care plans to restore or maintain patient well being. Plans, organizes and conducts physical therapy treatment program based on the medical referral and their evaluation. Collaborates with interdisciplinary team.
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy from an American Physical Therapy Association approved program.
- Licensure: Current Texas State License as a Physical Therapist, current Texas Drivers License
- Experience: Two years experience as a Physical Therapist in an acute care or rehabilitation setting.
- Skills: Therapy skills as defined as generally accepted standards of practice. Good interpersonal skills. Knowledge of durable medical equipment.
- Transportation: Reliable transportation and valid and current auto liability insurance
- Other: Proof of current CPR, and Hepatitis profile; ability to work flexible schedule.
Environmental and Working Conditions:
Works in a patient’s home. Ability to travel locally.
Ability to do heavy lifting, bending, pulling, pushing and standing. Prolonged standing and walking required. Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.