Small Hands Big Hearts, LLC, (SHBH) is seeking a registered Speech Language Pathologist Assistant who provides therapeutic techniques for the rehabilitation of patients with speech, language, hearing, oral-motor, swallowing and cognitive disorders to work in the Dallas, Fort Worth and surrounding North Texas area.
- Plans coordinated care for patients of all age groups.
- Plans, implements and evaluates patient care plans to restore or maintain patient well-being.
- Collaborates with interdisciplinary team.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of speech language pathology assistant with an Bachelor’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology.
- Licensure: Current Texas State License to practice Speech-Language Pathology
- Experience: Two years experience as a Speech-Language Pathology Assistant preferred.
- Skills: Therapy skills as defined as generally accepted standards of practice. Good interpersonal skills.
- Transportation: Reliable transportation and valid and current auto liability insurance
Environmental and Working Conditions:
Works in a patient’s home, local travel required.