A registered professional who provides therapeutic techniques for the rehabilitation of patients with speech, language, hearing, oral-motor, swallowing and cognitive disorders. Plans coordinated care to patients of all age groups. Plans, implements and evaluates patient care plans to restore or maintain patient well being. Collaborates with interdisciplinary team.
- Education: Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited college or university
- Licensure: Current Texas State License in Speech-Language Pathology, Certificate of Clinical Competence from American Speech-Language Hearing Association, current Texas Drivers License
- Experience: Two years experience in an acute care or rehabilitation setting, home health preferred.
- Skills: Therapy skills as defined as generally accepted standards of practice. Good interpersonal skills.
- Transportation: Reliable transportation and valid and current auto liability insurance
- Other: Proof of current CPR and Hepatitis profile; ability to work flexible schedule; ability to travel locally.
Environmental and Working Conditions:
Works in a patients’ residence.